Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bead Mix!

I finally finished my first ceramic beads and pendant. I actually made quite a few more, but I am still learning and all the pendants, except this one, stuck together as well as some of the beads. I guess I put to many beads  and pendants on one wire and it got to heavy. I'll try again and next time I am going to put only one or two beads on each wire. I can't wait to use them and added some of my Polymer Clay beads. Now I just  have to figure out if I am going to add silver or copper.

5 comments:

  1. You say you are new to this? I saw some of your other work, if you are new then I am a preemie. LOL. I can only hope to make one or two items as gorgeous as those I see of your. Great work. Thanks for letting me see

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is absolutely beautiful!! I love looking at all of it! :)
    ~Trina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    Well, I am new at making the ceramic beads, I have been working with the Polymer Clay for almost 4 years now :-)

    ReplyDelete